In compliance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13, Protection of Personal Data, you are hereby informs users of this website as follows:
1. The data that users provide to supernaranjas.com will be included in a database of which he is owner and responsible Supernaranjas SC, CIF J12895348 and address PO Box 223 CP 12530 Burriana (Castellón).
2. When accessing certain content or use of any services necessary to provide personal data, users must guarantee their truthfulness, accuracy, authenticity and validity. In this sense, users are obliged to keep the data in a way that reflects reality at all times.
3. By providing personal data to Supernaranjas SC, by completing data collection forms or sending through any other means, users declare fully and unreservedly accept the incorporation of the details provided in the files of Supernaranjas SC and automated processing in the terms stipulated in this document.
4. Said files have been duly reported and registered in the General Register of the Spanish Data Protection Agency, which users can access for free if they wish to check their status.
5. The collection of personal data and automated processing is intended to enable or facilitate the management, administration, improvement and expansion of different services, the development of statistics, management or issue tracking and dispatch of technical, legal, promotional or commercial activities or services offered by Supernaranjas SC or third parties.
6. By providing personal data, you consent and agree shipment of promotional or commercial information by Supernaranjas SC, although the user may at any time revoke consent by sending an e-mail to email@example.com
7. Supernaranjas SC under any circumstances sell or rent personal data of users, and only provide or communicated to a third party for the fulfillment of the purposes stated above, with the prior consent, which consent shall be deemed granted if the user takes no action thereon within fifteen days from the day on which it was requested. The user may deny or revoke consent by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
8. Users can exercise at any time, the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition of your personal data. The exercise of these rights may be exercised by sending an e-mail to email@example.com, by mail to PO Box 223 CP 12530 Burriana (Castellón) or by any other means to recognize the identity of the user who exercises any of the above rights.
9. Supernaranjas SC will not collect unnecessary information about its users and will treat with extreme diligence personal information that can facilitate you and attend at any stage of treatment with the obligation to maintain secrecy regarding the data provided by users.
10. Also, Supernaranjas SC agrees to take at all times the levels legally required security to protect the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access or theft of personal data, implementing to this end all the technical means and systems available to given the state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks they are exposed, whether from human action or physical or natural environment. Nevertheless, users should be aware that Internet security measures are not foolproof, and assume the risks that entails.
11. Supernaranjas SC reserves the right to modify at any time its policy of treatment and security of personal data, always respecting current legislation regarding data protection, and advance notice to interested parties through publication on this page or any elsewhere on the website or by e-mail to interested parties, or by any other means of communication or dissemination deemed appropriate.
12. The User guarantees that the information, material, content or comments that are not their own personal data and that are provided to Supernaranjas SC through the web, do not infringe the rights of intellectual or industrial property of third parties, or any other provision of law.
13. The information, materials, content or observations that the User provides Supernaranjas SC is considered non-confidential, Supernaranjas SC reserves the right to use them in the manner considered most appropriate.
14. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. All web content, unless otherwise indicated, are the exclusive property of Supernaranjas SC or third parties who have authorized their inclusion on the web and with, but not limited to, graphic design, source code, logos limitation, text, illustrations, photographs, and other items displayed on the website.
15. Similarly, all trade names, trademarks or logos of any kind on the site are protected by law.
16. SC Supernaranjas not grant any license or authorization for personal use to the user on their intellectual and industrial property or any other right relating to its website and the services offered therein.
17. Therefore, the user acknowledges that the reproduction, distribution, marketing or transformation of the elements in the preceding paragraphs constitutes an infringement of the rights of intellectual and / or industrial Supernaranjas SC or the owner thereof.